Saturday, August 16, 2008

EXERCISE # 13 (WEEK 6)




Well have I had some fun
in this website.
I have managed to down
load this one, the beach one,
not quite sure yet how I did it,
but here it is.

I have been in the three
websites and found them
most interesting.

I had a go at creating my own
glowstick with craftwoman
but had trouble down
loading that one.

The greeting cards was most
interesting. I found I had the
little red eye come up all
the time warning me I might crash,
which was a bit of a nusisane.

It is a great site if you want to
create something
different for a change.
I love it.
I could play for hours looking
at everything.
I also had another play on the
world map putting on the map
all the places I have been to.
Well I have had another go
and have done what I wanted
to do this weekend.















No comments: