Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Discovery Exercise (#5)



Well what a website. I have spent a few hours just looking
round the different sites. I had a friend who said join flickr
and have some fun. I have just had fun looking round the
different maps that are on the web.

I had a look at most of them, and found myself spending too
much time seeing what else there was to see.

The F.D. Toys map maker was great. Which is on
www.Flickr.com/map? site., which was the link, I put in Auckland N.Z.
and then Bus stops. That was great.

The other thing I did was, I looked at Wikipedia site and found the world map.
I put onto the map what places I had visited in the world.
Looking at the world map after the places, I had named in had been highlighted
I have only seen a little bit of the world.
I was amazed what they use mapping for etc. crime, history, weather
and a whole lot of other things.

No comments: