Friday, September 5, 2008

EXERCISE #19 (WEEK8)

PODCASTS

Well I feel I have learnt a lot in the last
few weeks on this course.
I had heard of ipods but did not know anything
about them.

Over the last few days I have been playing
around with the diffirent sites and just been
going from one thing to another and before
you know it, a couple of hours has gone by.

It is easy to foreget the time when you are
having fun.

I was not quite sure at first going round the site
to which places to click on.

I now know that a podcast is a audio that you
can listen to.
There is the basic podcast and then you have the
one that has slides too.
The third a vodcast (or video podcast.

Some of them did not have the feeds.
One book I looked at was "slow down
to speed up" by Lothar J. Stewart.
That took my fancy seeing I am always
beening told to slow down by my family
and friends.

The other was children in schools.
What problems they have.

Another site I went into was,
"Library work sheet." Then into Tips. Library.
Then it said "Library under construction"
I thought that was great. It reminded me
of what is happening at Birkenhead.
My rss feed is blogging from the elley.

No comments: